Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Email Glitches are Fixed!!

Hello blogland!
I recently discovered that I had a problem with my gmail account, robbin.keating@gmail.com and haven't received any emails since June! I just straightened things out and have replied to everyone who has emailed me over the past few months. Ugh, I feel terrible that I hadn't replied sooner!!  Everything is back up and running smoothly so please feel free to continue emailing me. I am happy to hear about your children, comments, ideas and suggestions for blog topics! I love being part of the vision community. 


My philosophy is the whole family approach. I believe in teaching families, not just my students. I believe this because the family is the best classroom for any child. It doesn't matter what your family is composed of--if you guys are in it together, then you are family! After all, when I leave your house, it's you guys who have to do all the work. I'm not there everyday!


 I love getting to know all of you. Please keep the emails coming. I look forward to meeting you via email or at conferences, workshops or in-services. If you are in Connecticut, we have our series of in-services starting this Friday (for birth to three). I will be there as the afternoon speaker on the ECC. 


Again, my sincere apologies for not replying to emails sooner! If I don't reply to you in 72 hours, email me again!! That's what I tell people about emailing me at work. I would never want someone to wait for me for such a long time. I always reply to emails, even if it is just to say a quick thank you. 
Email me: robbin.keating@gmail.com

No comments :

Post a Comment