Saturday, August 27, 2011

Awesome documentary that you have to see!

I came across this trailer for the film documentary, "Do You Dream in Color?" at this month's regional AER conference in Boston and LOVED what I saw!! I literally sat there with chills as I felt totally inspired by the message of this film. It's not out yet but it will be soon.


Until then, here is the website and trailer address: http://www.doyoudreamincolor.org/. You can also view the trailer with audio description.

Please check this out! I don't think anyone in our community will be disappointed. In fact, I urge my parents to check this out as I know it will give you a glimpse at what the future can hold for your young children.

I loved this and can't wait to see it!! I'll buy the popcorn and see you at the movies :)

No comments :

Post a Comment