Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Exciting Sports Program

Are you ready to kick of the month of December? I am!! I am so excited because this weekend is my first Sports Adventure Weekend for students 8th-12th grade. Justin, my APE partner, and I will have almost 20 students playing track and field events, beepball baseball, Goalball and low ropes activities. And if that isn't enough, we will be ending our Saturday night game play with yoga around the fire!

Stay tuned because Savannah and others will be blogging about their experiences at Sports Adventure Weekend!

The December Sports Adventure Weekend is the first of my sports/physical education clinics for students who are blind or visually impaired (in Connecticut). I will be running at least one more for middle school grades in the spring with Justin.

**Justin and I have worked out a pretty sweet program for students in Connecticut. If you are interested in starting your own Sports Adventure Weekend or Sports Activity Days, contact us. We would love to help develop a program for your area today!

No comments :

Post a Comment