Saturday, September 21, 2013

Another board to follow on Pinterest

I have to share another (yes, another...) board on Pinterest. I came across a board called Sports for the Blind. I have loved it! There's some really good ideas and interesting articles all about sports for people with vision impairments. If you are on Pinterest, check it out:
http://www.pinterest.com/laynie123/sports-for-the-blind/.

As usual,  I am still pinning on Pinterest. My board is unique as I am not pinning cool ideas for kids with vision impairments (that's what I blog about). My board, This Works for Blind Kids, too!, is for regular, everyday ideas that maybe with a tweak of a modification, works for blind kids too.

Have you seen a great board on Pinterest that works for our kids? If so, share with me! 

No comments :

Post a Comment