Thursday, November 8, 2012

Winter Cane Swag

Hi friends,
Again, week's post comes from something new and cool that floated around my agency. I am always thankful for the generosity of my colleagues to let me blog about fun finds, resources and our latest new cool thing. This week I am sharing something that was made by a parent and shipped over to us.

Hello cane swag! Check it out!
 Thanks to Gail J (preschool teacher) for modeling in the storage room :)



I don't know why I couldn't rotate this one.
 I did it like 5x and it STILL wouldn't rotate--sorry for the sideways reading!!


Now I know to a teenage cane user this might not come off as the coolest looking thing ever. HOWEVER, I get super cold hands quite easily so I would do just about anything to keep my hands warm!! This might not be for every kid but I thought it was a pretty nifty idea and I give total snaps to the Interfaith Stitchers for this idea. See picture above for credit info. 

We just got snow yesterday (which inspired this post) as I was outside shoveling off my car. These came in a variety of colors so I am sure you could get a coordinating one for your little one too! Stay warm!!


No comments :

Post a Comment