Tuesday, July 21, 2015

A Must-See Music Video!

Hi friends,
Sorry for the big gap in posts--it's summer time and for those of you that have been following me for awhile know that I'm away at summer programs. This summer was my busiest summer! I did 4 (almost consecutive) residential summer programs for students all over Utah. It was a blast!

This morning while I was warming up for my workout I was watching VH-1 and I saw this video by the group X Ambassadors. It caught my attention because it opens featuring a blind woman who power lifts. At first I thought it was a USABA commercial. But I recognized the song so I kept watching. Check out the video:

I love the clips they used, the athletes that they featured and the whole vibe of the video with this awesome song playing in the background. 

I love the message in the video!! Let's share messages like this. Let's support the empowerment and keep sharing the video (and keep listening to the song--it's awesome!).

No comments :

Post a Comment