Thursday, June 27, 2013

Love is Blind Performance

Alan Bersten and Jasmine Mason So You Think You Can Dance 10 Video Alan Bersten and Jasmine Mason   Contemporary   So You Think You Can Dance 10   Video
Confession time---I love So You Think You Can Dance! The other night Alan and Jasmine performed a beautiful piece completely blindfolded. Now I am not one to give in to blogging about them just because they were blindfolded. It got me thinking about how we teach non verbal body language and how we can work harder at really teaching our kids how to express themselves. It was just a little reflection and then I went back to appreciating the performance. 

Pardon my cheesiness, but I am going to blog their performance because I just loved it! Perhaps it will cause you to reflect briefly on how we can bring out this kind of expressive emotion in our kids :)


No comments :

Post a Comment