Sunday, May 28, 2017

On-the Go-Learning Resource

Hi friends,
I want to share one of my fave resources for my educational teams. Check out On-the-Go Learning from Texas School for the Blind and Visually Impaired (TSBVI).  They have archived webinars on a variety of topics including the Expanded Core Curriculum areas.  I took some screen shots so you can check out all of the different options.
You can also check it out here: http://www.tsbvi.edu/on-the-go-learning

There two other things that I really like about these webinars: transcripts and chapters. Transcripts are common but they aren't always included in everything. I like to have them to handout to families or teachers (although watching the webinars are pretty rad, too!). I like that you can use transcripts for notes, too!  I also love that they list the chapters with the time so you can advance to different sections of the webinar. This is especially helpful if it is a 50 minute webinar. Some colleagues may lose interest so being able to tell them to advance to a designated time is really helpful. 
Bookmark this TSBVI site and share it with your educational teams!

No comments :

Post a Comment