Here are a few of my presentations that are available:
- Creating Opportunities for Independence for Young Children Who are Blind or Visually Impaired
- Everything I Learned, I Learned Because My Parents Made Me Do It!
- The Expanded Core Curriculum: What's So SpECCial About It?
- A Finished Box for Every Room
- It’s Not a Choice, It’s a Way of Life: The Expanded Core Curriculum
I have presented all over the beautiful United States and in Canada. Some of my favorite presentations have taken me to Jackson Hole, Wyoming, the Foundation for Blind Children in Arizona, Perkins School for the Blind in Massachusetts, all over the Northeast and the Seeing Beyond the Horizon Conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
I also love working with education teams! I provide private instructional coaching and/or strategy sessions for the Expanded Core Curriculum. Is your district struggling to provide quality Expanded Core Curriculum instruction? Let's get together and make it happen!
It is my belief that the Expanded Core Curriculum is not just another thing we teach our students. It is what provides quality of life for children with vision impairments. I look forward to working with you in the future!
Feel free to contact me for more information, email@example.com.