Monday, May 19, 2014

An Eye for Fashion

Hi friends, I am excited to share Fashioneyesta--a fashion forward gal who has a vision impairment blogs and does videos about fashion. How fun?! She's based in England (as far as I can tell). I watched a few of her videos and read through her blog. One word: FUN! What a brilliant idea to bring fashion the way that she is! She videos about a range of fashion related topics--beauty, makeup, etc. The only bummer is that she is all the way in England! Nevertheless, I think there is a lot of value to having our girls have someone mentor the fashion world like she is. After all, what girl (and woman) doesn't want to have fun with clothes, makeup and beauty?! She even gives me a few ideas! Maybe I need to go to Sephora and find more ways to bring this part of the world to our girls....ideas, ideas...

Until then, check Fashioneyesta out! Here's the info: www.fashioneyesta.com.


Check out some of her YouTube videos:

I really like a lot of the points that she shares with this video:


2 comments :

  1. Oh wow! Hi there, I'm Emily and I am the writer of fashioneyesta.com. I just wanted to get in touch to say a huge thank you for mentioning my blog and YouTube channel.
    I cam across this today and I am delighted to see that you mentioned me and thank you for the lovely comments about what I do.
    PS. Your blog is fantastic!
    With all good wishes
    From Emily Davison at fashioneyesta.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robbin and Emily!
      I am SO happy that I stumbled across this today! I'm a Canadian blogger (fashion, lifestyle, the like!) who is also legally blind and I just think it is so wonderful and inspiraing to see this post! The videos are so great, and I'm so happy to have found you, Emily!

      Such an inspiration to gals like us (low/no vision fashionistas!)

      Best,
      xx Jess
      www.cosynotebook.wordpress.com

      Delete