Top Ten Things Said to Professionals Who Work with Children
who are Blind or Visually Impaired
10. I don't understand how those little dots could say anything; they just look like bumps to me.
9. I forgot to give this to you, but we need it in braille today.
8. How does the dog know when to cross the street?
7. The Miracle Worker always makes me cry.
6. What would he/she like to have?
5. You have how many students? - AND a teaching assistant, too!
4. My worst fear is of going blind.
3. It must be soooo rewarding!
2. Do you know sign language?
1. You must be so patient!