Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DB-Link/National Consortium on Deaf-Blindness

This is a mega-resource for any family that has a child that is deafblind. I have used this site and its resources for several years. I loved it when I was a deafblind teacher. I am so excited to have seen it evolve into a family-friendly site with great resources for professionals as well. It really is a "one stop shop" for resources.


Check out their site: http://nationaldb.org/index.php

What you can find on their site: Four tabs-for families, DB Link, personal development & technical assistance. Within these tabs are several resources including finding more information, conferences, publications, webinars, advocacy and much more!

If you have a child who is deafblind, bookmark this site (and my blog:) to your favorites. Good luck and keep reading my blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment